Can you develop automation scripts from scratch using Coded UI or C#?
SQA is looking for three QA Automation Engineers in the Providence area. These consultants will help our Providence-based client identify opportunities for automation, assist with unit test automation, and provide input on frameworks. The ideal candidates will also assist with manual efforts like integration testing.
Qualified candidates for this role will:
- Create automation test scripts/code as part of a test framework in an agile development environment
- Develop code using object-oriented programming practices and design patterns for automated tests
- Assist developers in reviewing and determining the completeness of unit test code coverage
- Collaborate with CI/CD team members to integrate automation test code into the pipeline process
- Have extensive experience in developing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using MS Test, NUnit, TestNG, Cucumber/SpecFlow, Selenium and Postman
- Octopus experience a plus.
Sound like a fit?
SQA is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.