Do you have functional automation scripting experience using C# or Java?
SQA is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to provide support for our client’s ongoing QA projects in greater Providence, RI. The ideal candidate will possess test automation skills as well as waterfall and agile development process experience.
To qualify for this role you should have:
- Functional automation scripting experience with object-oriented design languages such as C# or Java
- End-to-end testing experience, including writing test plans, test cases, and performing test execution and defect tracking based on business requirements, user stories and other documentation
- Ability to write mid- to complex-level SQL queries
- Experience with web services testing
- Experience developing automation scripts from a manual regression suite
- Ability to write test cases that are ready for automation as well as understand which test cases are good candidates for automation
- Strong QA skills with the ability to map out end-to-end testing, including time estimates
- Experience with property and casualty insurance applications is a plus
Software Quality Associates is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.